Once the critical elements from a maintenance standpoint have been identified, we propose content adapted to your specific case. And we show you how the Quickbrain CMMS software can optimise your organisation. The deployment is quite simple: access to the software is via a secure internet connection and browser. Nothing else needs to be installed.
We roll out the software at your plant
The deployment is worked around your needs and advances at your pace, in a completely customised manner.
We train you on Quickbrain
Training is offered to make it easier to get to grips with the software in terms of your plant’s configuration and your methods.
Once our software has been rolled out, you have a number of options at your fingertips to optimise your maintenance management :
- Managing documents for a facility (definition, order, delivery, etc.)
- Managing spare part stock (recording items, tracking stock quantities, resupply needs, etc.)
- Managing maintenance jobs (maintenance plan, job tracking, recording reports, etc.)
- Tracking events (declaring incidents, triggering remedial actions, email alerts, tracking reports, etc.)
- Collecting data from site sensors (IoT)
- Transferring maintenance data to IBM Maximo (QB4MX)
- Creating and publishing customised reports for tracking and managing your business